Garden Planning

Garden Chores

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gardening Thursday

Update: I have decided that this is my Glamorous post of the month:-) Don't know what I am talking about? Check out the party going on here:

I haven't written about my indoor garden in a while. That's because I have neglected my little project and everyone down there is mad at me. This weekend, I hoped to remedy my oversight. I transplanted them and here is what they look like now:




The basil is really mad at me:



The lettuce looks a little bit better:



The Meusclin will survive:


But the parsley and I are not even on speaking terms:

Wish me luck on our road to recovery:-)

16 comments:

Rhonda said...

I have a poinsetta that I got tonight and have to keep it alive for 24 hours. I'm a little concerned!!! lol

Tiffany said...

How cute is that garden you've got growing!

Alicia said...

Haha..you're so funny!!

You make everything seem so easy!!!!!!

Therese said...

at least ther's the lettuce! My basil and chives are thriving on my windowsill-go figure! Now I just need to use it!

BTW-I learned a new craft yesterday!!!

Charlotte said...

They were all so cute as sprouts. I hope they all survive!

lambechops said...

I am so bad at looking after plants that the only one I have managed not to kill is an aloe vera plant! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Amy said...

Good luck with that, I kill everything. IT's a wonder my kids are still around :)

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

That is so cute! Hopefully you all will be able to kiss and make up. ;)

Jen said...

Good luck on a speedy recovery!

Controlling My Chaos said...

You can save them! You're the Iron Cupcake Woman!

Alicia @ Oh2122 said...

I think they look pretty decent. If anyone can save them, you can.

SoggyToad said...

I'm always neglecting my plants... that's why I love my "spider plant" When it's healthy it even makes babies!!! How cool is that!

jennifer said...

The only think that I can keep alive is plants that self regulate their water ((think Cactus).

Cute post!!

The Glamorous Life said...

Yeah- that is what GLAMOROUS gardening looks like at my house too.

Awesome. Thanks for coming to the party. watch out for Mr. Linky - he is really tipsy and hitting on all the posts!

Tiffany said...

Lurvely garden! Looks much like the one I tried in my central Texas home a couple years ago...and failed to water in the scorching heat! Love your humor! Have a blessed Christmas!

Kristi said...

I'm just stoppin in to see how your garden grows. It was 70 degrees here today. I'm starting to get the garden itch.

Post a Comment

Susie's Homemade ECookbook

 
Powered by Blogger