Garden Planning

Garden Chores

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Chicken Pesto Penne Rerun

I am doing more menu planning with I'm an Organizing Junkie and finding more deals at Pick N Save for $5 Dinners and putting them together with great recipes:-)

Well, my husband is back at work but I still have a housefull with my oldest still here from college and my youngest home from school. In addition, I have training for the leading a unit in day camp. Simple is key!!!

Thank goodness Pick N Save has chicken breasts on sale for $2.79/lb. (normally $4.79/lb.) because I am making my Chicken Pesto Penne which is yet another rerun....when will the madness end?

Here is everything that I am serving this week:

Monday: Not-sagna Pasta Toss (Cleaning Day)

Tuesday: Tuna Pasta Salad

Wednesday: Chicken Pesto Penne

Thursday: Left Overs (Unit Leader Training)

Friday: Eat Out

9 comments:

Alicia said...

Mmm..the tuna pasta salad sounds so yummy!!

blueviolet said...

Simple is key and can be oh so delicious! Good luck getting ahead of all your chaos!

lailani said...

Nice menu plan- and yes, life sure can seem crazy busy at times!

Amy said...

what a fun week filled with yummy foods..

Happy Monday..

Braley Mama said...

I <3 Pesto!!!!!

The Blonde Duck said...

I'm so into pasta right now...

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Oh, yes, the tuna pasta salad sounds delish!

angie said...

I love that you can make dinners for $5~!

Melissa B. said...

I'd love the recipe for the Chicken Pesto Penne...

Post a Comment

Susie's Homemade ECookbook

 
Powered by Blogger